Commercial Estimator Job
- Researching the cost of items such as materials, transport, labor and equipment
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with contractors and vendors
- Getting quotes from suppliers and contractors within a specified time frame
- Assessing the risk levels associated with a project
- Preparing and submitting quotations and details of costs for work to be done
- Assisting with bids for new contracts and supporting the activities of buyers
- Monitoring the costs at the different stages of a project to ensure it stays within the estimated costs
- The ability to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- The ability to manage time well and multitask
- Strong understanding of the construction process
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to take criticism
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Company Match IRA.
- Paid vacation after one year.
- Pay is DOE.
- Opportunity for advancement.